Whole-Home Dehumidification System
Manage the moisture in your home's air for greater comfort and improved indoor air quality. Home comfort is not just about heat, but humidity as well. While air conditioners can affect relative humidity in your home when running, they do nothing to lower humidity when they are not. Enhance your home's comfort when the temperature is low , but the humidity is high by installing a whole-home dehumidification system.
Why Do I Need a Whole-House Dehumidifier?
Have you ever experienced any of the following uncomfortable and/or unhealthy conditions:
- Do you have trouble sleeping at night due to clammy skin or stuffiness in the air?
- Have you ever reduced the temperature setting because you're uncomfortable with the stuffy feeling?
- Have your floors or other surfaces ever felt sticky or “sweaty”?
- Are you concerned with mold and mildew growth in your home?
- Do you have musty odors or smells in any area of your home?
- Do you have condensation on your water pipes?
- Have you seen wet stains on walls or ceilings?
- Do you or a family member have allergies (over-moist air can encourage the growth of mold, bacteria, and dust mites—three commonly known household allergens).
Air Management will help you select the right dehumidification system for your home. We also service most whole-home dehumidification systems.
Total home comfort and air quality you can feel
Excessive humidity in the home can create environments where mold, mildew and bacteria can thrive. Using patented technology, a Humiditrol® Whole-Home Dehumidification System helps maintain optimal moisture levels.
Automatically extract the right amount of humidity from your home.
"It's not so much the heat, as it is the humidity.